🎉 100 responses to the Maputnik Survey
Thank you to everyone who participated in my survey for Maputnik users. Maputnik is getting closer to its users. On July 12, 2018, @orangemug published version 1.3 of Maputnik, which featured my survey. Today, in celebration of 100 responses, I’d like to share the current results.
Which terms are true for you?
I use Maputnik…
How do you use Maputnik?
How often do you use Maputnik?
What Maputnik alternatives do you know of?
Who chose Maputnik?
What annoys you about Maputnik?
I translated the answers to this question into issues and comments on GitHub so that the issues could be solved by Maputnik’s contributors.
Some of the nice words about Maputnik from the survey (quotes unchanged):
- good job!
- Good work all of you!
- Great application!!
- great project, thx a lot
- keep up the great work and spirit!
- Keep up the great work!
- thank you
- Thank You and all other contributors for Your great work!
- Thank you Maputnik! you save me a lot of time
- Thanks for your great work, dear maputnik team!
- very good tool. thanks.
- We're in the process of launching our first app with styled maps and we love how Maputnik can help. Keep up the great work, we're fans and will support you in every way we can!
Thank you for your involvement!
The survey responses helped Maputnik’s contributors make Maputnik better.
Have you not filled out the survey yet? You can do it now! :) Fill out the survey